This is a unique opportunity to build and grow the market presence of craft spirit brands that are new to Massachusetts by combining brand evangelism with sales. You’ll represent the brands as if they are your own. You’ll enjoy the variety and responsibility of managing more than one brand. You’ll grow your sales and marketing skills in areas including pricing, advertising and direct consumer engagement.
- First and foremost, be the trusted expert for the brands you represent.
- Work with brands to analyze pricing and market conditions, develop strategies, set goals, and take actions to exceed those goals.
- Act as a representative of the brands when planning, organizing and leading training sessions, promotional events, and other market development initiatives.
- Develop and grow relationships with key off- and on-premise accounts to collect market feedback, generate sales, and provide ongoing support.
- Ensure that all reports, market data, compliance issues and other information are collected and provided as needed.
- Passion for craft spirits
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 4+ years of relevant experience in the beverage alcohol industry
- Experience in hospitality, event management, and/or online marketing preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and engage suppliers, customers and consumers.
- Flexible work schedule that includes some evening and weekend activities
- Responsible, self-motivated and professional
- At least 21 years old MA drivers license, vehicle and a responsible driving record
September 1, 2017